I had so much fun teaching a photography class for parents in March, and they participants have told me how useful the course was. I’ve been wanting to do another course for a while, but I know it’s hard to schedule events in Summer when lots of people take time out of work and go on holidays.
That’s why I’m running summer photo school. You can book a course for just one or two people, so you can choose a time and place to suit you. If you’re still on the fence about Summer Photo School, here are 10 reasons why you should book.
In just a few hours I learnt about light, apertures, shutter speeds, and much more, conveyed in such simple terms with the opportunity to then put that knowledge into practice straight away and see what effects little changes can make. Since then I have been inspired to take lots of photos of my girls, with some amazing results, and am really keen to learn more.Abi
- You can finally use your ‘fancy’ camera. You know, the one that’s been sitting in your cupboard for years because it’s too confusing
- You’ll be learning as you go – No boring classroom setting. This is a hands on training so you’ll be learning as you go.
- No weekly scheduling – This is a one off class so you don’t have to worry about finding time to attend weekly.
- Ask as many questions as you want – Since this is a one to one class you’ll have my undivided attention, so you can ask me anything you want.
- Bring a friend. You can split the cost with a friend and go together if you would like.
- There’s no fixed times, you can book at a time and place to suit you.
- You’ll learn new skills to capture amazing images of your family.
- It’s not just about Summer, these are skills for life – Imagine the beautiful Christmas photos you can take!
- Talking about Christmas, you can use your new skills to take a stunning portrait for the grandparents.
- Continued learning – After the course you’ll get a workbook and editing videos, so you can continue learning at your own pace.