Wow! I can’t believe it’s almost been a whole year since last years bluebell sessions. The bluebells are one of my favourite times for family portraits. The woodland is so unbelievably beautiful during this time of the year. It looks like a movie set. It’s also a time when the weather is getting warmer and the nights are drawing out, so it’s a perfect time to get outside with the family and update your portraits.
Here are a few images from previous years;
The bluebell season is only a few weeks long so I only have a limited number of sessions available. I have 5 mini-session spaces available at a special price.
45 minute session – £25
- 2 small prints (up to 7×5) and 1 large print (up to 12×8) – £50
- 5 small prints 6×4 or 7×5 – £75
- 5 large prints 10×8 or 12×8 – £100
- 3 high resolution digital images to download – £75
- 10 high resolution digital images on USB – £150
Or buy individual products from the a La carte pricing menu and take 10% off standard pricing.
Spaces are limited, I have the following dates available;
- Saturday 28th April – 1 session remaining
- Sunday 6th May – 2 sessions remaining
- Saturday 12th May – Sold out
- Sunday 13th May – Sold Out
I also have some availability in the evenings after school. Evening sessions are lovely because the light is so pretty, plus the woods will be quieter than on the weekends.