Tell me if any of these sound like you.
- You’ve seen some gorgeous family photos on Pinterest
- You mentally planned what you’d wear to a photoshoot
- You know where your dream photoshoot would take place
- You’ve day dreamed about the perfect shoot. Maybe it’s holding hands and splashing through the shallows at the beach at sunset, or it could be laughing and throwing leaves on a bright, crisp Autumn day
- You saw your friends family photos and visited their photographers’ website
- You wanted to book a family photoshoot, but you felt like you had to spend the money on something more important, like painting the living room or putting it aside for Christmas presents.
- You looked at a really cheap photographer but you didn’t like their photos as much as the more established photographers.
- You or a friend had a free voucher for a well known photography company, but it ended up costing over £1000 to buy the photos.
- You know exactly where you would hang family photos and what products you would go for.
“The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do.”
1 – You don’t need to buy all the digitals
2. You can spread the cost
“Donna captured some natural and truly beautiful moments that we can treasure forever”
Charlotte – Cardiff
3. You can split the cost with family members
“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory”
4. You can look out for special offers
5. It may not cost as much as you think
In the past you may have experienced photography studios who get you through the doors with a low price, and then expect you to pay £1000’s for your images. if you have experienced this it can make you wary of hiring a new photographer. I am not on of those photographers. I don’t have a minimum spend. My prices start of £25 and if you just want a few prints then that’s OK. All my prices can be found here and I ensure you have seen the prices before booking. As a guide, most of my clients invest between £200 and £400.
6. Can you afford not to have a family photoshoot?