It’s that magical time of the year again.
- That time of year when I think about buying shares in Crayola and Playdoh.
- The time of the year when I excitedly RSVP yes to 25 Christmas parties before remembering I’m an introvert and then cancelling 23 of them to binge watch Christmas movies on Netflix whist drinking mulled wine
- The time of the year where I go overboard with Christmas presents and then Google ‘How much can I get for my kidney?’ Before realising that if I sell my kidney I won’t be able to drink as much mulled wine.
- The time of the year that I realise that I should have planned my Christmas minis in August like all the other photographers but instead I’m just writing this blog post in mid November.
This year I’m going to do things a little differently. This years theme is:
I’ll be using a sprinkling of Elf magic (well, Photoshop) to make Christmas wishes come true. Children can ride on Santas sleight, pet a reindeer in snowy mountains and become part of magical Christmas scenes. All using the magic of green screen, just like the movies.
There will be 5 scenes available and you can choose as many as you like. After your session the elves and I will get to work creating the magical scene you have chosen. Images will be delivered digitally so you can make as many prints, presents and wall art as you need.
Here are the details
Where are You?
At my home studio in Treffrest. On street parking is available.
What Dates Are Available
Saturday November 23rd
Sunday November 24th
Monday 25th November
Wednesday 27th November
Sunday December 1st
I may be able to squeeze in a few dates if there is demand.
Each session is 45 minutes long, plenty of time to shoot all the scenes.
How Many Children is this Suitable for?
Because each image will be painstakingly hand edited into the final scenes, prices are for up to 2 children. An additional child can be added for £5 per scene. Not all scenes are suitable for extra children. If you would like more than 3 children in a scene, please get in touch and we can arrange something.
What Ages is this Suitable?
Santa’s Magical Camera Christmas sessions are suitable for babies and children who are old enough to sit unaided. Some scenes are better suited to children aged 3 and up, or if they have an older sibling who can hold them.
How Much Are the Sessions?
Sessions are £35 and include one set and a high resolution digital image that you can download. You can then choose additional scenes, the more scenes, the better value per scene.
- 1 scene and 1 digital image – £35
- 2 scenes and 2 digital images – £60
- 3 scenes and 3 digital images – £75
- 4 scenes and 4 digital images – £90
- 5 scenes and 5 digital images – £100
When do I need to Choose the Scenes?
You do not need to choose your scenes straight away. I can shoot for all the scenes (time dependent) and then you can choose the scenes afterwards. However, scenes must be chosen and paid for before your child is edited into the final scene.
This is due to the considerable amount of time it takes to create each image.
When will I receive the Images?
You will receive the images no later than 1 week after you have chosen and paid for your scenes
How do I pay?
You can pay by credit card, debit card or PayPal. You can also pay by cash in the studio.
What happens if my child is sick?
If you are unable to attend your session due to illness we can reschedule, or if this is not possible I will refund your booking.
How Do I Book?
The naughty little elves seem to have gotten into my booking system, so please contact me to book your space.